Please join in supporting the C. G. Jung Institute of San Francisco!
Jungian psychotherapy includes befriending the drive to become conscious, respecting the tension of archetypal opposites, valuing differences, appreciating both universal and unique features of symbols, and fostering ethical instincts.
The C. G. Jung Institute of San Francisco is committed to keeping the Northern California community engaged with Jungian contributions in all of these areas through education and clinical services.
Tax-deductible contributions from a community of donors who value the cultivation of consciousness and individual creativity are essential to sustaining the Institute.
What activities and resources will my contribution support?
For one, the Institute must move! This year, we launched our campaign to support the purchase and renovation of a new building.
Your tax-deductible donation can also help to support the Institute’s ongoing community programs, including:
- The James Goodrich Whitney low fee clinic
- The Virginia Allan Detloff Library
- The Training of Jungian Analysts
- The Training of Psychology Interns
- The International Analytical Psychology Student Program
- Extended Education: Seminars for Professionals and Public Programs
- ARAS, the Archive for Research in Archetypal Symbolism
- Jung Journal: Culture and Psyche
- Friends of the Institute
What happens after I give?
In addition to our thanks and appreciation, you will receive invitations to events at the Institute. Generally, two events per year are specifically designed to express our thanks to donors. Donors and their guests may participate in these at no cost. Past donor appreciation events have applied insights of analytical psychology to film, painting, music, books, politics, ecology, organizations, and gender.
Ways to give:
- Online donation
- Check payable to C. G. Jung Institute of San Francisco mailed to Administrative Director, 2040 Gough St., San Francisco, CA 94109. Please include your postal address so we can send you a thank you and tax receipt.
- Stock shares
- Retirement plan assets
- Bequest in your will
Donors should consult with their financial advisors. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or call Steve Hargis-Bullen, Administrative Director, at 415-771-8055, ext. *206.