Based on current science and medical recommendations, the following protocols were developed and will be updated, as needed. These protocols were developed and recommended by the Institute’s Medical Advisory Ad Hoc Committee.
Staff of the C. G. Jung Institute of San Francisco are required to be fully vaccinated (including recommended boosters). Staff vaccination status will be known or checked by the Administrative Director. Institute staff need not wear masks while working at the Institute.
The Institute will maintain proper ventilation in the facility.
All persons entering the building are advised:
- Full vaccination and booster(s), along with verification of both, are required.
- A copy of your vaccination record, front and back, may be sent to Dale Eastman email@example.com prior to attending an Institute event.
- Children under 5 years old may not enter the building.
- Do not come to an event in the building if you have the following symptoms: Fever, cough, sore throat.
- Do not come to an event in the building if you have knowingly been exposed to someone who has COVID-19.
- Masking is recommended. However, in an abundance of caution, individual program planners or presenters may require masking and social distancing.
The Medical Advisory Ad Hoc Committee and the Executive Committee continue to recommend that SFCGJI follow the guidance of the San Francisco Department of Public Health (SFDPH) for Small Businesses. SFDPH guidelines are more specifically focused on the local, regional realities of COVID-19 in the SF Bay Area. Although SFCGJI has multiple roles (educational, clinical, professional), it neither teaches individuals under 18 years of age nor does it house inpatients. It most nearly matches the description of a small business where people may need to take off their masks for eating, drinking and the conduct of the core business function.