Jungian psychotherapy includes befriending the drive to become conscious, respecting the tension of archetypal opposites, valuing differences, appreciating universal and unique features of symbols, and fostering ethical instincts.
The C.G. Jung Institute keeps the Northern California community engaged with Jungian contributions in all of these areas through education and clinical services. To learn about our current programs and services, see our most recent annual report, At the Institute, HERE.
To underwrite the costs of this work that are not covered by program fees, the Institute must annually raise $150,000 in donations. Donations to the Institute are tax-deductible.
Please join in giving!
With its new home completed, the Institute is refocused on:
- providing fertile public educational programming
- offering high-quality training to new therapists in its internship program
- expanding the clinical perspective of licensed clinicians
- increasing depth-oriented psychotherapeutic services to the community at affordable rates through the James Goodrich Whitney Center for Psychotherapy
- making its library and Archive for Research in Archetypal Symbolism (ARAS) available to more people
- training experienced clinicians of diverse backgrounds to become Jungian analysts
Check payable to the C.G. Jung Institute of San Francisco, 2610 Mission St., San Francisco, CA 94110. Please include your postal address so we can send you a thank you and tax receipt.
Stock shares There is usually a significant tax savings to the donor from giving appreciated stock shares because the full value of the shares is deductible yet no capital gains tax is owed. You may want to check with your financial advisor. For stock transfer details, call or email Administrative Director Steve Hargis-Bullen (email@example.com; (415) 771-8055, ext. 206).
Bequest in your will or as a designation in your retirement plan (IRA, 401k, 403b) To designate retirement fund assets to benefit the Institute’s future, or to make provision for the Institute in your will is to enable your support for the Institute’s work to continue even after your passing. Please contact Administrative Director Steve Hargis-Bullen if you have questions about how to do this (firstname.lastname@example.org; (415) 771-8055, ext. 206).
For a printable version of this page, go HERE.