Library membership is available to therapists, students, researchers and members of the general public who are interested in Analytical Psychology, Jungian ideas, or are involved in personal or professional Jungian studies. Membership is paid annually. Access to materials is granted as soon as payment is received.
The library is open for use by subscribers on weekdays from 10 am to 5 pm.
Begin or Renew Your Membership Today
To become a Library Subscriber or renew your current membership, CLICK HERE.
- Most items may be checked out for a month at a time.
- Patrons may renew materials for 2 loan periods, unless others have requested the items. Renewal requests are made by e-mail.
- Patrons may reserve items that are already checked out. We will notify you when an item is available, and hold it for you on the reserve shelf in the library.
- The replacement charge for lost books is $35.
- Library staff provide reference services during staffed hours.
We welcome volunteers. Those volunteers who work at least 4 hours a month receive borrowing privileges in our library for the duration of their volunteer service.
For further information about volunteering, please e-mail email@example.com.